Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Man Behind the Mask

So in addition to travel form, another nice thing about hitting 30 is wearing a helm. Maybe there are some available before 30, but I've never seen one in the AH. Anyway, Gillir has shed his BElf Bandit mask for an Insignia Cap, as seen here:


I considered putting the BElf mask on the AH, but it has sentimental value (I got it the first night after getting BC) so it'll pass on to Gillir's sister-alt, Halja, since she'll look best in it (warlocks and red just go together).

I wonder if others hold on to equipment for sentimental value, like the first blue you got in an instance, or something you grinded away for until it dropped. I've got a ton of equipment in the bank I need to sort through and vendor, but can't seem to get myself to do it (not completely for sentimental reasons, though).

(On a technical note, I've been trying to figure out how to do the tooltip-mouseover trick with links but can't do it. Any suggestions?)

No comments: