Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK...

If you've been to the Eastvale Logging Camp in Elwynn Forest (and you're familiar with Monty Python) then you know exactly what the post title refers to:


I had seen references to this character before, so I had to play tourist and take a picture of him. (Worth noting, too, is that the name is a combination of Michael Palin and Terry Gilliam/Terry Jones).

Of course, here's the original:


Hey, while we're on the subject of Monty Python, here's one of my favorites:


"Archimedes out to Socrates, Socrates back to Archimedes, Archimedes out to Herakleitos, he beat Hegel, Herakleitos is a little flick, here comes on the bardboard Socrates, Socrates is there! It is in! The Greeks are going... the Greeks are going mad! The Greeks are going there, Socrates scores, beautiful----the Germans are disputing it! Hegel is arguing that reality is merely a ---- ethics, Kant by the categoric imperative is holding that ultimologically possessed only in the imagination and Marx is claiming it was off-side! But Confucius blows the final whistle...it's all over! "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I’m glad to inform you that I added your website to search-wow.com! And I'm also very sorry to post that here, but I wasn't able to find a contact form :(


What is Search-WoW.com?
Search-WoW.com is a search engine dedicated to World of Warcraft. Based on Google, it only searches on a specific list of websites selected for the quality of their content. Therefore, Search-WoW.com returns more relevant results than Google most of the time. And of course, it also filters all the crappy websites full of spam for who knows what (You know, the kind of websites that tends to appear in the 5 first results of Google :-)). In two words, it’s a kind of directory that uses the power of Google for the searches. Human selection with the power of Google!

Of course, some very interesting websites are still missing from Search-WoW. Unfortunately, I’m sure that I don’t know all the good websites on WoW! That’s why I would be very thankful if you could check the list of the indexed websites at http://www.search-wow.com/about.html and tell me if you know some sites that should be included.

I hope that you will like Search-WoW.com and I would be very pleased to have your feedback. So let me know what you think with this form. And if you really like it, you can always digg it :-) (or reddit it, or delicious, or whatever you prefer !)

Cheers,

Julien,
Creator of Search-WoW.com